Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I voted - can I complain now?

I never voted for this liar, murderer, or better know as Satan.

All I can hope for now is that the reduced minority will force the Labour MP's to get a back bone and throw him out.

Mind you the Galloway interview with Paxman was a classic this morning.

Missed wether Ruth Kelly got back in. I do hope that smug git was given the boot.

OUtside I'm Weird, but inside I'm cryin for the innocent murdered by Blair and Bush, and for the global environmental damage Blair is letting Bush get away with.

I look forward to 4 more years of being persecuted in this country, the country I was born in, for being a WASP.
    I look forward to the id cards and more erossion of my civil rights by Blair.

Under Labour each year, my take home pay gets less, my pension pot is shrinking, and services get worse.

Well I'm off to work, so that Blair can steal more of my money.

So looking forward to the council tax increases...

Gutted. I hope the families of the servicemen who were killed in Iraq succeed in their attempt to have Blair tried for starting an illegal war. Normally I have no time for George Galloway but well done to him for winning and booting out Oona King.
    Sadly I live in a monkey constituency where over 19000 voted for a labour MP who only came here because he lost his seat due to boundary changes and couldn't give a toss about us, he is just out to keep his cabinet position. If they do reform voting they should save time in Airdrie by printing the cross in the Labour box, or better, take the vote away from these people who are too stupid to do anything but act like sheep.

Aint democracy great.

I'm still waiting for Paul Daniels to leave the country. Only 8 years late.....

Well Shaun bloody tax exile Connery never phoned me, did he? No ssshhir.

Best election laugh here was on the phone in 1997. It went something like this:

Ring ring. "Hello, Dick Barrett speaking".

"Good evening Mr. Barrett, I'm Hamish McCrackers from the SNP, how are you today?"

"I'm very well thank you, and you?"

"Oh, I'm very well too, can we rely on your support in the General Election?"

"But I'm English, I thought your supporters wanted me out of Scotland?"

"Oh no, we welcome all sorts of people in Scotland"

"Well, be that as it may well be, the election materials your supporters have put through my letter box have contained a lot of anti English statements. My wife, a Scot, was quite upset by it and I thought that some of it verged on the racist side".

"...... ah.......well.......(click, burrrrr).

Well done Tony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Dick!! For showing the SNP just how racist thier policies can be, because I swear they don't think they are.

Am also dissapointed but not surprised. Lets face it, if Howard had got in we would be in a much worse place (the thought of it gives me nightmares), and unfortunately, although I liked some of the Lib Dem policies and their more honest approach to things, their election campaign was flawed by several cock ups which showed they are not yet ready to lead a government. Blair doesn't deserve to be PM, but the labour government is the best of a very sorry bunch at the moment.

"I never voted for this liar, murderer, or better know as Satan"

As 22 million Iraqis used to say... ;-)

Everyone harps on about Iraq, and rightly so, but what concerns me is how our politians and media completely ignore the massive genocide in Africa that should dwarf Iraq into almost insignificance. As we are permanent members of the security council surely we are required to address this as strongly as we did Iraq (and Isreal NOT). ITS ALMOST AS IF AFRICA DOESNT HAVE ANY OIL.

Good call DavidG.

I am Glad they got in, I hope Tony Blair goes soon but as an employee of the NHS I was cr**ing my self that we might get Howard in charge.

I have come to accept that voting is picking the best of a bad bunch, sad really.

Jules are you still down south?

Yes Dave leaving the end of june, either to the Job in Carlile or to do agencey work, dont know yet, can gyr mail form my Yahoo account but not my aol address.

‹bermensch Nearly Normal Polar Bear's Avatar
    With any luck the Blairites' influence will be reduced. They were the targets of electors' wrath, and I raise a glass to Roche and Twigg's eviction. More interestingly, why are they so quick in Sunderland? The first three declarations!

The sooner we get PR the better, how you can have a large majority when only 23% of the electorate voted for you is beyond me. Even if you ignore the non voters Labour only got 36% of the vote, how can that be a mandate to govern ?

exactly Bill, Exactly.

PR PR Rah rah rah

Please )

DavidG, read Bazza's posting.

Far more are dieing in Africa than Iraq. YET Blair is blind to that. Iraq had nothing to do with removing an evil dictator (oh one which we gave the weapons to and encouraged to use in the first place), it was purely profit for the US oil industry.

‹bermensch Cara-Lyn:  Stealth Sloth's Avatar
    Agree Darren, gutted.
    However, at least the majority is slashed.
    Thing IS, if you look at the BBC map, FAR less than half the country is red, area-wise. Far more is orange and blue.

Stayed up till 4.30 too