Thread: Fabsil Gold

Widdler
    Hi

Erm I'd like to know if people here have experience of Fabsil Gold.

I've bought the standard Fabsil 2.5 Ltr and tried it on thin nylon and it works extremely well

BTW Cobra 2 tent from millets recently from their mailed flyer 39 - couldn't resists it at that price, havn't tried on my Hurricane as it appears from a heavy water test the Cobra shreds water the same as, so pointless - plus as the Hurricanes fairly new and reasonably expensive don't want to f..ck it up (the fly).

however, I've also tried this solution on some bum bags (Jeep make cordura etc) and the results where appauling, I noted in a previous post Cara Lynns (hope thats correct spelling) on cotton trousers, yep tried that too and same results - nothing to write home about or worked for all of 3 seconds then bang.

From my own experiments it appears that thin nylon yarn works well with this product, heavier material nope! therefore my question has anybody had experience with the Fabsil Gold product on heavier items and does it work?

Regards
    Jeff

Mini Goon
    I've used it on my army gear which gets a real hammering - bergan, gaiters, webbing, etc, and it's worked fine for me. Also use it on my contact gloves. Works great.

Widdler
    Thats good news Colin thanks, you don't know where you can buy the Gold in liquid form do you?

I've hunted and find the basic abundant, and the Gold only in spray so far.

many thanks
    Jeff

kemberlysaver

Here detectorall is also a good place to buy a metal detector, and there are different types for you to choose from , There are many kinds of detectors, such as handheld metal detectors, safety metal detectors, walk through metal detectors, any wireless spy cam detector 2013, gold metal detectors, X-Ray inspection systems and so on.

kemberlysaver

Now thebaggage scanners have helped people a lot. so a lot inspection device have been invented and now a lot of people come from different places have a great interest in metal detecting, especially for the gold. And this can also be a reason that why the "gold rush" once was really hot. And since that moment large amounts of people paid a lot of energy and time of hunting for treasure. Now with the development of the technology and advanced science, the metal detector for gold have come into the market to help people when they are hunting for the metal materials and goods and it can really be a good assistant to help people with treasure hunting.

chloesolo

Now differnt people have diverse choice kinds of hobbies, for example some people like swimming, some people like running and some people like hiking. However now a lot of people have developed a new kind of hobby of swinging around a metal gold detecter looking for buried valuables. If you are new to metal detecting or have been metal detecting for quite a while than you will know how exciting and enjoyable this hobby can be.