Thread: Excellent - Catseye Cam?

This is a brilliant photo - I love the composition and the light, wonderful shadows cast over the land.

Is it Catseye Cam from just below Whiteside?

Rich

Ooops, didn't read the title...lol....just looked at the picture......more fool me.

Rich

Goon
    Heh
    Hey Richard, remember slipping and sliding down to Styhead Tarn and finding - yes - another photographer there also enjoying the snowy fun?

Yep, its me - the Canon 10D guy. Never got to Craig Illaich; haven't done much this year at all actually, the weather being so abyssmal.

I'm trying to load my picture of Styhead but this site is giving me a lot of grief - tried about 4X and keep getting various errors, and they keep ignoring my request for help.

Anyway, it might appear some time - similar to yours but not identical.

Goon
    Oh and thanks for the comments - it was a wonderful day, going up to Hellveylyn from Thirlmere.

Nice to hear from you James - I look forward to seeing your shot of Styhead, it was a magical day wasn't it, I got quite a few but my wife thinks that the Styhead one is the best I've ever taken and she had it Professionally printed and put it over the fire place.

If you are really struggling getting the photo up here I have a website that you can post it on - http://www.magicallandscape.com - just register and create an album in the Member Gallery and you can upload large images.

Rich

Goon
    Yes Styhead was a fab day too; only really had 2 good trips this year - that was one of them, and the other was a week at Ullswater in May when it was hot.

OK thanks - theres some terrific work at that site. Nice to see some enthusiasts and I might set up an album there, as you say. I'm also developing a site for myself but its slow work figuring it all out and choosing the best options at every stage. Can't give the URL yet because I'm still tweaking it but should be quite soon now.