This comes with all the bells & Whistles. I've used this three times in the field. It was an unnecessary purchase since I already have a satnav. Nonetheless, this is an excellent Satnav for the budding adventurer. It's in excellent condition with the most recent firmware, software update. There are no scratches that I can see on the unit. There are slight micro scratches on its press on cover. However, these covers are replaceable from satmap for a nominal cost. I personally never used that, I wanted the ultimate protection for the Satmap, so, I purchased the ProSHIELD: Silicone Protective Case which was ??40.00 on its own and used once. The Satmap comes in its original packaging and includes: Product Features Standard Carry Case ProSHIELD: Silicone Protective Case Black Lanyard USB Cable Battery Caddy 2700mAh LiPol Rechargeable Battery Wall Charger & Multi Country Adaptor Car Charger Quick User Guide With some negotiation the device can be sold with the 1,25k/1,50k Map from Satmap. PayPal only please. I am asking ??130 for the Satmap and accessories. All in price including map. ??170. Mail me for pictures, if you like. Thanks Mark