Thread: Website

Why oh why hasn't the website been updated to reflect the issue of another magazine, its still showing the April issue and we're now on the June one?

We rely on TGO to supply us with the information, I can only guess there's a crossed wire somewhere and it didn't reach the right person at Magicalia HQ. I honestly hadn't noticed, which is a bit slow of me. Will look into it.

Goon
    Sorry Simon, don't blame Jon it's totally our fault. I'm afraid we're away behind on website stuff mainly because we're been up to our eyes, incongruously, working on a new website.
    The new TGO website will be launched on 6th June and will be very interactive. We'll have all our Podcasts up there as well as a number of new features. It all takes time and I'm afraid that's why we've allowed the old website to lapse. Apologies again.

‹bermensch john hee (www.walkaboutintheuk.co.uk)'s Avatar
    Ooooo Cameron - you tease
    '-)

Widdler
    ...incidentally I think the new website looks the part, is pleasing to the eye and looks set to have plenty of interactivity - well done. plus £500 of berghaus gear is always a bonus!!!

Mini Goon
    Blimey Elton, you after a free sub or something?

Seriously, ta for the kindly comments. We're hoping to develop the site further and will be pressing our boss for better training, even more ("even more" - I like that phrase!) financial resources and some better equipment - it'd be great to have video clips on the site, for example, and that's hopefully going to come soon.

Anyone who hasn't seen the site yet ought to pop pover to www.tgomagazine.co.uk and see what Mr McGowan's on about!

Ah, a great new website.... and timely reminder to eventually get a subscription up and running!

Yep enjoyed viewing website, just having problems registering but it just looks like a time delay. Is this something to do with living in South Wales. Things take a bit longer to get here!!

Mini Goon
    You should be up and running now Simon. Your account should be active even if you haven't received the activation link email.

Give it a try?

Anyone else having problems?

You can register via the forum link at www.tgomagazine.co.uk.

Mini Goon
    At last - the TGO panel to your left on this screen is updated!

We had a few spare minutes this afternoon and, in between running our new website and getting the August issue of the mag ready for you, we've managed to get a little info passed on to OM!

Apologies for those who've been waiting for the updates, and many thanks to Susan and Jon and all at OM for their patience.

We've also been putting a little more text on the website - www.tgomagazine.co.uk - but that's it for tonight; I'm off home for my dinner and an early night. Gotta be in the office at 9am to start over!