Thread: Active Tourism Ideas

Active Tourism Ideas

Hello!
    I am always passive on this group, reading reviews and ideas for my personal travel. I am now in school learning about active tourism and programming an app to help people like us find amazing places to get into the outdoors and enjoy the community.

I would love to get some survey responses from this community of experts in active tourism.

Thank you so much for your answers in advance!

https://strathbusiness.qualtrics.com...6dc1p8R30Zz65L

Took part in the survey until the end. Not the easiest or most pleasant experience I've ever had. There's a lack of clarity which option I should select to indicate my preference in places, and the options offered as questions have some degree of overlap so it's not always certain what exactly I'm responding to. I think the survey has been created by someone unfamiliar with doing so. Still, we all start somewhere, eh?

I think the questions need some refinement or more qualification. What exactly​ do you mean by "travel", for example.

Thank you: Feedback and taking Survey!

Quote Originally Posted by Toot View Post
    Took part in the survey until the end. Not the easiest or most pleasant experience I've ever had. There's a lack of clarity which option I should select to indicate my preference in places, and the options offered as questions have some degree of overlap so it's not always certain what exactly I'm responding to. I think the survey has been created by someone unfamiliar with doing so. Still, we all start somewhere, eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Clinch View Post
    I think the questions need some refinement or more qualification. What exactly​ do you mean by "travel", for example.

I really appreciate both of your time to not only take the survey but for the feedback as well!!! I am hoping that I can refine some of these skills here and make it a more clear/ pleasant experience.

Thank you both!! It is a huge help!!
    Molly

Just tried but showing as inactive...

Just tried your link, but it does not work!

Just tried your link, but it does not work!
    Acivity in life

The bunch of people always looking for doing adventurous is amazing. For sure living life to the fullest and discovering new places is what the life is about. The post you have shared i am sure is full of life and always would work because of the way it follows things is always one step ahead for the best of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Marta92 View Post
    The bunch of people always looking for doing adventurous is amazing. For sure living life to the fullest and discovering new places is what the life is about. The post you have shared i am sure is full of life and always would work because of the way it follows things is always one step ahead for the best of us.
    ...and, of course, your hovercraft will always be full of eels.