Thread: Those Interesting Fun OM Forum Site Stats I Noticed On That Other Website......

http://www.outdoorsmagic.com/forum/s...ere/70612.html

I promised to repeat the links for the interesting fun OM site statistics I noticed online the other day. Here are the long and short ways back to those ok! I promised a few interested folk I would do this just yesterday, or may have been the day before, I am getting so old! I cannot recall.

Trevor DC Gamble

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor DC Gamble View Post

http://www.outdoorconservation.eu/

http://www.outdoorconservation.eu/co....cfm?pageid=12

The 'gear for the outdoors' bit is there, link above here from bottom of their page! ' With thanks to Outdoors Magic' Horray!!!!
    Trevor DC Gamble

Then take a real good look at the link going off their site to kit for the outdoors. It is done by those rather nice OM site staff! Jon, you've been doing it again, hiding your light under a bushel! But we found you out!

Then take a real good look at the link going off their site to kit for the outdoors. It is done by those rather nice OM site staff! Jon, you've been doing it again, hiding your light under a bushel! But we found you out!

Well that is odd! On this pc in the library here I cannot find the OM outdoors gear reviews and stuff bits there on the JM site, to give you the direct link! Found it easily on the smartphone by complete chance yesterday though! Maybe their phone accessible site is somehow different to their basic internet site???? Any ideas anyone?
    OK! On the smart phone I seem to have gone into the JM site through an email link to the campaign, for attracting likely voting via Outdoor Enthusiast magazine email, firstly it seems. Then you get to a link to the EOCA - European Outdoor Conservation Association! There you get to the OM site links. Righto! Got it.
    Trevor DC Gamble

Oh tarnation. Now the original interesting bit with that intro for folks there to OM written by our Jon, seems to have disappeared. Very frustrating indeed as that had those fun stats on there when I read it before. I will just have to dig deeper to find that again now. Sorry to disappoint there folks. Will find it again, I promise to do my best to try to at least.
    Trevor DC Gamble

Yes that is feeling really very unfair since a long search shows that bit of OM stats is sadly not there for us all to enjoy anymore now I find. Boooo!

Wonder if Jon or his team could tell us them, please instead now maybe? As the bit at that site introducing this one has vanished into the internet ether somehow or other.
    Trevor DC Gamble

Interesting OM stats page I never previously noticed here! You get it by clicking on the number of the people online at that moment in blue!
    http://forums.outdoorsmagic.com/onli...aF2PfaoYX2k.97
    Trevor DC Gamble