Thread: TGO subscription offer very poor customer services

Initiate

I recently emailed and called TGO to ask if i could start my TGO subscription and get a free osprey mutant pack worth £99.00, I made it very clear that if they could not supply me with a pack then i did not want to get the subscription, they made it clear that if there was a problem they would contact me first.but after they have taken the money from my account, I emailed just for an update and they have amazingly now ran out of the osprey and are trying to send me a vaude 15l piddly day sack worth £30, im really unhappy, has any one else been conned into a subscription for this item? , a member on here has received his and advertised it it the classified forum then put it straight on ebay !!!

‹bermensch

If TGO staff see this please go to Sean's other posts and read the comments there. It would be nice to see a reply from TGO about these offers and just how limited is the stock for these type of offers.

Personally I would rather see TGO offer sacks like the mutant and other products of this value guranteed supplywith a two year subscription rather than a possibly, maybe on a one year subscription.

‹bermensch

It's always bugged me that new subscribers get such better deals than long-term loyal customers. I do wonder if it's worth stopping one's subscription to then become a new subscriber but I was told yesterday that I'd have to wait a fullyear to become a 'new' subscriber. Probably worth it to get one of the really good deals - then, if one can be bothered, to get the mag from the local mag shop.

Widdler

Exact same thing happened to me. I'm not too bugged because i still get to read a great magazine every month, but it did seem something of an empty promise... Really could have used that mutant....