Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bulin T3 Stove Msr XGK EX lookalike

Widdler

Talk to the guy that sells them in the UK on eBay. - Thats me. !!

Contact me via eBay or on this site - I will answer all your questions honestly and quickly.

I've been a scout leader for 14+ years and tried every stove I sell.

I see some misinformation on this thread :-

Never had a complaint of a pump leaking -

Stove is capable of a simmer - but like all multifuels it is influenced by altitude and fuel type.

Initiate
    I can confirm that's the chap, very helpful indeed
    And the Builun T3 Stove is fantastic for ??60
    Complete No Brainer

‹bermensch

Hopefully after xmas is over I can get back to buying gear. Iwill def be buying a second one of these stoves as other than the very minimal warp on one pan support I have had no problems with the stove I have already. I did get the fuel pump for it the metal one and quality looks to be just as good as the stove, only issue with it is the weight of the pump. I will be testing it soon but also worth knowing is thatthe threadfits the MSR bottles.

Nice to see you on here judges

I used to be a complete MSR stove and waterfilter addict but these T3 and variants are so hard to fault and the price comparred with the better known company's I just can not justify buying anything else.

Was looking at possibly having to take both stoves on upcoming trip if weather looks as though it will be below zerowell now I can just take the one but carry a small bottle of fuel as well as the gas cannisters to cover all eventuality's.

Widdler

Thanks for the welcome "Speed".

First time on this site was last night - I can see a lot of time being spend reading these threads - Great site.

Interesting you say the fuel line fits the MSR !!!! I actually did not know that.

Mmmh --- another unque selling point !! - for those MSR users

Regards

‹bermensch

Glad to help the red "O" ring on my pumplooks very similiar to an MSR"O" ringas well wonder if there is a hidden hole in the wall between the factory's

It was not the fuel line though but the fuel pump screws onto the MSR bottles my MSR is the old XGK11 which has the solid fuel line and is the only thing I hate about it as it means it is quite bulky to pack.

Initiate

my t3 fuel pump doesnt fit any of my 3 msr bottles old&new! it starts to chew the threads id be careful, bummer but u cant have it all

Initiate

Speed

Did u finally get round to buying the T3 ? wots ur thots?

‹bermensch

No not yet 3 kids a dog 2 chinchilla's and other half moaning about xmas means most purchases are now on hold till after xmas .

Not sure if that will be my first purchase after xmas or the sleeping bag but them and a new down jacket are top 3 purchases ( well excluding the lotto ticket with the winning numbers ).

Widdler

hi guys been looking at the T3 and have come across the X2 seems to be a whisper light with the advantage of having a separate gas line with the preheater and gas jet all in one . looks great, sturdier and will burn anything . anyonehad a go yet