Couple of things that I have which have barely been used and would be better off going to a good home than taking up space in the house.

Sealskinz Ultra Grip gloves. Waterproof gloves. Used about twice, because I discovered I bought Small- and they are too small for my hands. Brand new they are 30. I'd want about 12.

Rab Baltoro Gloves Size Medium- Good for cold weather. Worn twice, I have too many other pairs of gloves, and I just don't wear these. They seem to go for 40+ I'd want about 30

Mountain Hardwear Dragon Jacket size small- worn a few times but in good nick. Its Black as well, not the garish greens that they've been selling lately. The same model as mine is going for 150 on ebay. Mine is worth about 90

Osprey Xenon 85. size medium been used twice to take things on a train. I just don't have a use for a bag this big. As new with all the bells and whistles. Normally 220. Its nigh on brand new, but I'd take 180 for it.

Pictures of things on request, just drop me a line. Im based in Glossop. If you want anything sent, it'll be P&P as well.

Open to offers on any of this lot