Thread: Talkback: Monday Kit Tip - Dry Electronics

Just wish the Aquapac for the SLR was not so expensive.

I'm very pleased with the Aquapac I use for my phone. I feel pretty vulnerable without it.

Hi Lenny

I am a daily user of the Aquapac DSLR case so I thought I would comment.

The trouble is simple really. There are lesser models out there that I have used and broken within minutes but the Aquapac case is what I would describe as being 'bomb proof'. I trust my kit to it every day which is valued over 2000. I have taken my case down as far as 10m (not recommended however)and the welds stayed exactly as they were.

Durability and warranty were big drivers for me when I bought my first one and they have never let me down.

Aquapac are a brilliant team to deal with. I do not work for Aquapac but I was so happy with their products and support that my company is sponsored by them.

If you follow the correct instructions when you use the case it will last you years.

I would be happy for you to get in contact and I will give you some hints and tips on how to get the very best images out of the case. Mine and my teams images win many prizes standing right next to Ikelite 3000 cases!!!

In short, you simply do not want to trust your gear to something that is cheap. 30 - 40 on a case and it goes wrong you will never forgive yourself.

What price did you really want to pay to risk your gear?

Feel free to get in contact and I might (might) be able to help you with some of my discount, it wont be much as they are really priced competitively to sell....closed rival is 1800!!!

With the very best regards

chris@lazyblueskies.com

Thanks Chris

Dont get me wrong the kit is amazing and I do have the iPhone cover but my SLR is a nikon D3000 and spending that much on a case is to high a ratio against the price of the camera.

fan fan 2

the hot sale with ugg knit bootsUGG Classic Argyle Knit Boots Cream Let's activate with the trademark. How did it appear into being? The cheap bailey ugg boots Tall Boots were aboriginal acclimated in Apple War I by pilots and they were acclimated by a lot of Australians as a way to accumulate their anxiety balmy in winter. As a amount of fact, they were even acclimated by surfers to balmy up their anxiety afterwards surfing. Today, bailey ugg boots for sale are a amalgam of attitude and fashion. There are abounding altered combinations of colors in bailey ugg boots australia Cardy Boots architecture and there are added models of boots. http://www.ugginstock.com/ugg-bailey-boots_c2416.html]ugg knit boots are acclaimed for their admirable shaped boots with white boner spilling on the top.

Many people think that UGG Argyle Knit Boots designed specifically for female friends, but also UGG Argyle Knit Boots. The rock star Luoniwude may be the first men to wear ugg boots of the most frequent players. women ugg knit boots, one of the reasons is so popular is that so many superstar wear it. Whether you're thin or fat a person, when you wear ugg knit boots, you can feel it played a very good changes. If you're fat, you can wear pants and Australia UGG Classic Argyle Knit Boot ?? Purple that will make you look slim. If you're too thin, no problem, you can use another way to wear ugg boots, ugg knit boots so much as to wear.

Widdler
    There crap
    Dont bother and he's a liar