Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forum Conduct

Just thought I'd say I got an email from you - Roam the OM newsletter 23, 04/02/2011 17.18

When I go to open it it comes up with "This email may have been corrupted" and the email is an empty page.

Just thought I'd say .

Goon
    OOOOOOOOh i love it when jon posts these, all big daddy and dominant! Ok forum conduct, so does that mean I cant wear sussies or hold ups when posting?

Goon

Love the new web page layout Mr Jon.....sorry been a bit lazy recently and not paying attention to updates etc. Might get out and walk a bit more if I find someone to do my work and pay my mortgage

Quote Originally Posted by That bastard Skip View Post

1) OP reported to Jon as soon as it appeared

2) Please, friends, don't dignify this schoolboy troll with reasoned responses

3) @ 'alex' Fuck off and get a sense of humour, you risible pathetic exhibitionist piece of shit. Stop clamouring for our attention to assuage your (wholly justified) feeling of inadequacy, you sad lonely dipstick - instead, go and have a wank or fuck your blow-up doll or whatever you do as a substitute for a relationship with a real person.
    I'm not claiming to be the cleanest poster on this forum but I would never make a direct personal attack on another member as revolting as this. Regardless of what you do with my account I am requesting this post is addressed.

I agree, Jon. Delete the whole thread. What you do about the troll in the longer term is, of course, up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by That bastard Skip View Post

I agree, Jon. Delete the whole thread. What you do about the troll in the longer term is, of course, up to you.
    I've apologised in the past over offense caused and clarified any material I've posted here thats rocked the boat. I suggest you remove your post and offer me a full apology for those revolting comments above. You disgust me.

Boing

Ultra King

So sorry Alex,

Forgive us for "disgusting" you.

The big problem is that some/most of you posts disgust us.

No matter how or how many apologies you make, the simple fact is that you post most often to start a 'war of words'.

Why, that I don't know! If you do want to have a bit of banter and cause, get abuse. Look at the "windy boys" thread, rather than bothering the rest of the peeps who only want to have a 'normal' thread.

Quote Originally Posted by huskyman View Post

So sorry Alex,

Forgive us for "disgusting" you.

The big problem is that some/most of you posts disgust us.

No matter how or how many apologies you make, the simple fact is that you post most often to start a 'war of words'.

Why, that I don't know! If you do want to have a bit of banter and cause, get abuse. Look at the "windy boys" thread, rather than bothering the rest of the peeps who only want to have a 'normal' thread.
    To say 'most' of my stuff disgusts you is an exaggeration don't you think? Generally my posts might be a bit slap happy but not offensive. Nobody else has insulted me on here so no need for apologies anywhere else.

My thread was not directed at anybody on this forum and it's been made clear I wasn't out to piss anybody off. His post however was quite the opposite, it was personally malicious which is the big difference.

Banter I can deal with, comments like his are not acceptable.

Mini Goon

Well said Huskyman