Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi Tec V-Lite Altitude Ultra WPi First Look

‹bermensch
    hi gareth welcome to the forum, not sure the idea of wet feet appeals over here but take your point. any relation to capt cook ??

Horrible boots! Very comfortable and decent waterproof behavior during dry days. With heavy rain on pavement is impossible to stay safe with these shoes. Very dissapointed, a stupid way to waste money.

Widdler
    i paid $125 for these boots from sports authority. I wore them on a rainy night walking
    only on the street, no grass or mud just sidewalks and sloshed through many curbside puddles.
    It was a heavy downpour for about 20 mins straight. my feet were dry until roughly 30 minutes of walking in the rain. it has that ion mask tag on it but i guess the mask failed. my socks gradually got wetter until they were completely soaked. it was as if, after a certain point the boots became a sponge. last winter they were fine for snow, but i never had them in a very heavy rain til now. i will say that after 2014 NY snowstorms i had them buffed and polished up. idk if that maybe buffed away any surface protection?