Hi all

I am selling my Robens down Comfort sleeping bag. Used it for 4 days. But found I need something abit warmer.

This sleeping bag has a very small pack size relative to the performance of the bag and uses a box construction method with horizontal stitching. A serious bag for the discerning outdoor enthusiast.

General features:

? Thermo collar
? Full length zip baffle
? Pocket
? Anti-snag guard

Box Construction:

Our design for down sleeping bags providing maximum insulation. After the bag is sewn (see icon), the seperate chambers are filled with downs. The purpose of the vertical walls is to keep the downs in place to secure equal insulation all around you for warm and comfor table sleep. After taking the bag out of the stuff sack, shake it well and the downs will expand filling the boxes again.
Specifications Size: 225 x 80 x 63 x 55 cm Body length: 195 cm Shell: 44D 322T nylon double ripstop Zipper: YKK #5 auto lock ?? 2 way open Construction: Box wall construction with horizontal stitchings* Filling: 650 gr. Goose Down 90/10 (600FP) Lining: 44D 310T Dupont Tactel Weight: App. 1.500 gr. Pack size: 35 x 18 cm <a href="http://www.robens.de/ThelmaTest.aspx?b=Robens&bid=1&lid=1&l=en-GB" title="Read more about Thelma-Test" id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_hlTherma"></a>