Thread: For Sale Haglofs pants, socks & katadyn water filter

Goon

For Sale Haglofs pants, socks & katadyn water filter

For Sale Haglofs lite flex mens pants size Small with a short leg this equates to just over a 30 inch waist and the same for the leg length. I bought these along with a mid weight pair at the same time and tbh will not use these as the mid ones are bombproof. These have been worn a couple of times around town etc and are as new. 3 zipped pockets and black stretch material on front and rear area climatic fabric on grey bits and with a removable belt. Got loads of Haglofs kit and its first class but a bit expensive tbh. I want 55 ono including recorded delivery postage and paypal would be preferred method of payment. PM me if interested. Thanks.

DSC03631.jpg

FS milk ted Compression socks brand new and unused gift that are too big for me. the box says large 10.5 i am a size 7 got plenty of stretch in em. i have used compression for long walks and running and they do stop calf pulls etc. They cost 40 i’m Looking for 15 ono including recorded postage and paypal preferred. PM if interested.

DSC03635.jpg

FS Katadyn be free 0.6l water filter brand new and unused raffle prize. Seen all the reviews and they are all excellent its not something i will use hence the sale. Want 32 including recorded delivery and paypal preferred payment. PM me if interested. Thanks

DSC03646.jpg
    Last edited by Coopsy; 13-08-2018 at 01:15 PM.

Goon
    Still for sale