Thread: FS: Luxe Hexpeak F6a

Mini Goon

FS: Luxe Hexpeak F6a

I have a used Luxe Hexpeak F6a for sale, the outer has seen a fair bit of use so there are a few marks from dirt etc, but nothing that affects the structural integrity at all. The outer is not seam sealed but have never been in a big enough downpour for that to be a problem. Inner is unused, I may have got it out to test pitching in the garden once but honestly can't remember.

Great shelter, solid in wind, palace for one person and plenty of room for 2 with gear, just need to have a clearout of gear and this isn't getting used as much as it should.

This is the shelter I'm talking about - http://www.backpackinglight.co.uk/shelters-1/WF130.html, I can send send photos of my specific shelter on request.

All original bags, stuff sacks, guylines are present. Also purchased the 197cm pole that is sold separately for this shelter which I'll send with the tent.

I'll let the shelter and pole go for 130 including special delivery to UK addresses.

Hi Phil. Do you know if two people can sleep on one side of the pole? With kit on the other side? or is the pole right in the middle and your supposed to sleep either side of it?
    Cheers.

Mini Goon
    Hi, I've only used it with my brother once and we were either side of the pole, the pole is central and I imagine it'd be a bit cosy with two people on one side of it.

Okay, I've sent you a message.

Mini Goon
    Hexpeak now sold.