Thread: WESTERN MOUNTAINEERING Summerlite Down Sleeping Bag (regular). Excellent Condition

Initiate

WESTERN MOUNTAINEERING Summerlite Down Sleeping Bag (regular). Excellent Condition

The Western Mountaineering Summerlite is a durable and warm three-season sleeping bag. It is one of the lightest hooded mummy bags that will keep you warm in near-freezing temperatures. It's ultralite weighing only 525g yet is rated to 0°C and has great features like a full length zipper backed by a draft tube.

Western Mountaineering are rightly known as one of the very best makers of down bags and this one is in excellent condition having always been stored loosely in the original large storage sack (included).

Price: £220 including postage. PM for photos.

Personal message sent

Initiate
    Replied to you.

Initiate
    I'm sending messages to enquirers but they're not showing in my sent messages folder. If you're expecting a message back from me and haven't received a reply, can you post on here please or PM me with a email address? Thanks.

Mini Goon
    Hi redscotti, When sending private messages you have to tick the box in the 'additional options' section of the private message page to save sent messages into your sent message box. Hope this makes sense? Your private messages would have been sent. You just have no record of them unless you tick that box before sending them.

Hope that helps.

Initiate
    It does, thanks. But should the default not be to save messages?

Mini Goon
    You would think so wouldn't you, but i have to click on that box everytime i'm about to send a private message if i want it saved to the sent message box!

Übermensch
    That’s why the previous system was so much better;
    much too cluttered and incomprehensible now
    Please simplify messaging on here like other Forums have done.... not rocket science

Mini Goon
    Quote Originally Posted by Boos View Post
    That’s why the previous system was so much better;
    much too cluttered and incomprehensible now
    Please simplify messaging on here like other Forums have done.... not rocket science
    I miss the old site. So much easier. I wouldn't know where to start with most things on this new site now so don't bother. I can't even work out how to add a picture too the left corner of my posts (so easy on the old site).

Initiate
    Back on topic, bag is still for sale . Or at least it is till Friday when I'm off to France.
    Last edited by redscotti; 19-03-2018 at 06:47 PM.

Initiate
    Now on eBay with no reserve.....