Thread: Ben Lomond or alternatives.

Widdler

Ben Lomond or alternatives.

So we are looking to do our first hike this weekend or next and considering Ben Lomond which is rated as a beginner hike plus it's a Munro so that's a bonus. Does anyone have feedback on this hike or perhaps some other alternatives, looking for hikes about 5hours long preferably no more than a 2 HR drive from south west Scotland. Thanks

Widdler
    So we went up to Ben Lomond, never got to summit as it was a bit to icy for the wee ones reckon we got to about 700m. All in all we enjoyed it, gained some experience and we are itching to get back out in 3 weeks, gonna do the moffat hills then back up to Ben Lomond few weeks after to get to the summit.

Quote Originally Posted by Thebigeasy View Post
    So we went up to Ben Lomond, never got to summit as it was a bit to icy for the wee ones reckon we got to about 700m. All in all we enjoyed it, gained some experience and we are itching to get back out in 3 weeks, gonna do the moffat hills then back up to Ben Lomond few weeks after to get to the summit.
    Great to hear! Any pics?
    Ryan T.
    "Good things come to those who bait" GearLobo
    "My biggest fear is that after I die, my wife will sell my gear for what I told her I paid for it"

Widdler
    How was the weather? any pictures indeed?

Widdler
    Hi,
    I am new here, I have no more idea about this topic.
    Ben Lomond 974 metres (3,196 ft), is a mountain in the Scottish Highlands. Situated on the eastern shore of Loch Lomond, it is the most southerly of the Munros. Ben Lomond lies within the Ben Lomond National Memorial Park and the Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, property of the National Trust for Scotland.
    Avail Assignment Help UK @best Discount

Widdler

Ben Lomond or alternatives

Ben Simmons has a higher ceiling than a Lamar Odom type career...And so did Lamar Odom, by the way. The question with him is not potential, but whether he fulfills it. By the way, I wanted to buy used 2000 Nissan Altima Xe and i'm glad that I ran vin lookup before buying. I used Vinchain https://vinchain.io/blog vehicle record service and with their help I knew that vehicle mentioned previously is with stripped damage. Hope this helps you and in my opinion they are better than other free vin check report databases

It all about wheater in this thread... Great to know
    I like to travel, hangouts and shopping. I find some UK hot deals with freebies online. You should also check ones.
    Kazi Rehman | Blast My Deals