Thread: Tarptent Statospire 2 for sale

Mini Goon

Tarptent Statospire 2 for sale

Hello,

I have for sale a Tarptent Stratospire 2 which I got in 2015/2016 (I cant remember exactly). I used it for 2 nights in Glencoe and hasn't been used since I need to clear out some gear and I cant justify keeping it. The tent has the solid inner which is better suited to UK conditions and was seam sealed by Henry. I bought the two extra stiff vertical support poles (will also include x2 lighter poles same height can be used for side tie outs).

To buy now on the Tarptent web site, tent, seam sealed service, poles = $436+$71 for shipping = $507 or 361 total, remember you would also need to add import duties / tax etc. this would take it to over 400.

I can't find the original tent pegs, i think its meant to come with six but I will include 10 Alpkit Y pegs that are brand new. I'm looking for 315 including delivery (290 if you wish to pick up... extra 10 off to save the hassles of posting etc) postage will be registered / signed for... if no luck hear i'll stick it on flea bay.

Any questions please feel free to ask ....apologies if I don't get back to you straight away as I'm away working, I will get back to you as soon as i can.

Regards
    Last edited by bruce mckenzie; 05-02-2018 at 08:01 PM.

Widdler
    PM sent - cheers

Mini Goon
    Hi Chris

It is pm sent

Bruce

Mini Goon
    Hi all

Due to the forum being down i stuck the tent on ebay. Due to end on Saturday at lunch time.

Regards

Mini Goon
    Hi now sold

Thanks