Thread: Playboy Physical Sneakers (& hiking shoes)

Playboy Physical Sneakers (& hiking shoes)

* deleted...............*
    Last edited by anyajohnson; 23-11-2017 at 09:59 PM. Reason: delete

Mini Goon
    I don't suppose there's any chance you could just piss off and stop polluting forums with your scam website is there?

Initiate
    firmly put naz---- MK can you ban this poster
    Last edited by lentenrose; 17-11-2017 at 04:42 PM.

Mini Goon
    I have reported them a couple of times already!!

* delete...*
    Last edited by anyajohnson; 23-11-2017 at 09:59 PM. Reason: delete

Mini Goon
    Quote Originally Posted by anyajohnson View Post
    sorry.. relax.. guys. my fault. it's just a share.

Disclaimer: i do not work there.

anyway, the shoes are really nice...
    Bullshit.

You're spamming. You obviously work there. The site is crap and looks like a scam site.. There's not even an address on it which is illegal. Nobody here is stupid enough to buy anything from such websites and especially ones that spam forums.

Go away.

hi, noz, i do not think that is v nice of you.

not having an address is v common and i can find a dozen or even trillion legitimate stores without address.

1. www.farfetch.com
    2. www.playboyshop.com
    3. https://www.shopdealman.com/
    4. www.newchic.com
    5. www.asos.com

and many more. can you tell me which page of these 5 sites have put physical address? tell me where is asos address in the UK or playboyshop address in the US? please find for me the page that shows their address.

website has a live chat support and contact email address, isn't it good enough?

anyway further explanation is not necessary. u can don't view this thread if u do not like it. so, if i start a discussion topic on sneakers and hiking shoes for a new brand which i think is cool, can I do so? what is the problem with you? some people's minds are just closed. A single post isn't considered spamming.
    Last edited by anyajohnson; 23-11-2017 at 10:33 PM.

Mini Goon
    I don't give **** what you think. You are 100% spamming and only a moron would believe you're not. That site has SCAM written all over it and nobody in their right mind is going to buy outdoors gear from it.
    You're not just starting BS topics, you've gone onto about 5 threads recommending crappy "playboy" from your shady website. That is spamming.

I would say people should AVOID FASHIONAPOLIS at all costs.

I can't be bothered to look through them all but your number 1:

"We are Farfetch UK Limited and we operate the Website. We are a company registered in England and Wales and our registered office is at The Bower, 211 Old Street, London, EC1V 9NR. Our registered company number is 06400760 and our VAT number is GB 204 0769 35"

And your number 2: "
    Official correspondence must be sent via postal mail to: PEII, Attention: General Counsel, 9346 Civic Center Drive, Suite 200, Beverly Hills, CA 90210"

So you're wrong about that too.

And who the hell are "newchic" and "dealman"!? two more far eastern fashion sites with shocking reviews on trust websites, entries on complaints sites, accusations of scamming. Hardly the gold standard of reputation e-retailing. Pathetic attempt. I wouldn't be surprised if you're spamming their links too - no reason for you to include the links really other than that.

Nobody here is stupid enough to buy from some foreign website selling unknown brands with no contact details.

Last edited by Noz; 24-11-2017 at 02:40 PM.

noz, stop being rude and personal attacks.

Mini Goon
    Stop spamming. Get a life. Somewhere else.