Thread: Inov8 286 Replacement

Widdler

Inov8 286 Replacement

Hi
    I have been using this foot ware for around 4 years with no real problems. I have recently realised that they have been discontinued.
    lnov8 have brought out a replacement the 325 which in my opinion is not a patch on the 286.
    Does anyone have any suggestions ?

Try dropping down very slightly to unlined shoes without the waterproof liner. They work very, very well and especially so in wet conditions (as long as it is even halfway warm that is.).

That'll also give vastly more options from everyone, including of course Inov8.

Widdler
    Hi
    thanks for reply,
    can you point me in the right direction for shoes or boot style shoes
    thanks

Mini Goon
    Quote Originally Posted by Hampson View Post
    Hi
    I have been using this foot ware for around 4 years with no real problems. I have recently realised that they have been discontinued.
    lnov8 have brought out a replacement the 325 which in my opinion is not a patch on the 286.
    Does anyone have any suggestions ?
    What size are you Hampson? You can still buy the 286 new depending on what size you take.

Ive gone from using Inov8 rocklite 295s to Rocklite 320 for a bit more support. I also don't mind damp feet so don't think I'd need the Gortex lined version.. If the weather is real bad and I'm only walking local I tend to wear my Altberg Microlights