Thread: macpac microlight tent

Mini Goon

macpac microlight tent

This is one of the New Zealand Zenith series tents in really great condition, great quality materials and unbelievable bathtub ground sheet. Its listed as a one man tent but is very roomy for a one man (adult and child ok two adults would be rathand generous vestibule means gear can be stored in or out. It also comes with a footprint which means you have the option of fast and light leaving inner tent at home (as have option to pitch as one or just fly)

Im taking it out tonight for a cheeky overnighter so all pictures are current (not holiday snaps from a decade ago) always well looked after as pictures will show and a fresh coat of nikwax solarproof added about a week ago. Any questions as away, pm me an email and Ill ping the photos over.

Im asking 110 plus postage at your cost and choice (varies from about 7-15) and either BT or pp if you take the fees or F+F its a cracking tent at a decent price

Local pick up and hard cash welcome (Devon) brew and a chin wag included

Initiate
    A bomber little shelter...used this tent on a year long South America trip...never let me down...even in those Patagonian winds.

Mini Goon
    Any chance you could send me some picture to crustypunkuk@yahoo.co.uk
    much obliged,
    Gordon

Mini Goon
    Emailing as we speak

Mini Goon
    Tent now sold.